2. At the top right, click the human to make a dropdown appear, and click on "Configure Mail Client".
3. You should now see this similar screen below.
4. Scroll down and you should see the list of installers.
5. You might have to scroll over to see the links for the installers. It should look like this below. Click on the IMAP over SSL link
6. Click on the IMAP over SSL link and click Proceed to Continue.
7. Click Allow.
8. Click Install at the top right.
9. Enter Your Iphone Passcode.
10. Click Install
11. Enter your email password. (The same one you used to login to webmail and setup in cpanel)
12. Click Done and you're all ready to send and receive email on your IPhone!
If you would like to setup your Email Software manually, please refer to these tutorials.
If you need further assistance please text 513-921-4001 or setup a ticket here firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0 Users Found This Useful
When sending email, you receive an immediate bounce such as the following: Subject: RE: XXXXXX -...
Follow the instructions below to setup your webmail/pop3 E-mail account. 1. Login to your...
You can access your webmail 3 different ways. Simply go to...
You can define the mailbox storage quota on any mail account via the webmail interface or the...
We create an SPF record automatically for all domains that are created on our servers and we...